Paid Search Executive
Paid Search Executive
We are looking for Paid Search Executive to join the team behind Britain’s biggest Bingo site (we have arcade too!). tombola is an International tech company, born in 2006, with our headquarters in Sunderland and offices across Europe including Milan, Madrid, Malta, and Gibraltar. We are looking for a creative, team-oriented person who has the ability to identify solutions rather than problems.
All of our games are designed, developed and managed in-house. We actively encourage our team to be involved from the ideas stage through to the live launch of a game and beyond. Our aim is to be as innovative as possible and we ask our people to push the boundaries of new technologies to give our customers the best experience possible.
We always striving to take a responsible approach by putting our players first. We try to engage with our customer community, ensuring our players are in control and receive great value for money. That’s really important to us as is encouraging low-stake gaming and creating a community that our players can be proud of too!
Our people are encouraged to be their authentic selves at work and we’re really proud of having a diverse workforce at tombola, but we’re also striving to build on this. So, we would encourage you to apply for a role at tombola even if you don’t think you have every single skill listed in our job descriptions. All we ask is you have a genuine passion for that particular role and a drive to shape a future career at tombola. We can work with you to build out your skillset, try to help fill any gaps with training and development and give you all the necessary support you need. If tombola sounds like the sort of place you would thrive in, we’d love to hear from you.
The Paid Search Executive will report to the Paid Search Manager and will be accountable for the execution of effective paid search campaigns across UK and European markets and across all major search engines and various app advertising platforms.
This role offers an opportunity to develop both strategic and tactical skills within this highly competitive, dynamic and growing market. Collaborating with internal departments and external agencies to implement campaigns that drive traffic, registrations and new deposits. Conducting research to support campaign design and their on-going performance. Monitoring and reporting on designated business objectives to help ensure specific KPIs are delivered, including ROI and conversion rates to continue to drive tombola’s acquisition as the industry’s leading online bingo site.
- Day-to-day managing of our PPC, Apple Search ads and Universal App campaigns accounts for the UK and Europe
- Optimise accounts from campaigns, keyword research, writing ad copy, to bid management etc.
- Review creatives on a recurring basis, including but not limited to the ad rotation settings, the CTR and conversion rate. Suggest new ad copies and maintain an ad-testing matrix so we are always testing and learning.
- Proactive use of reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimise campaigns
- Liaising with other channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings.
- Monitoring competitor’s activity
- Assist the Paid Search Manager with the measurement and forecasting of paid search campaigns budget
Knowledge & Experience;
- At least 1 year PPC experience.
- Good knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Search Ads 360.
- Hands on Apple Search and Universal app campaigns experience an advantage.
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills.
- Able to interpret data to provide recommendations
- Understanding of website tagging and tracking
- Ability to empathise with web users and understand customers
- Excellent communication skills both in team and autonomous environments
- Ability to work independently whilst producing measurable results
- Able to learn how to use Advertising and Reporting software and platforms
- An understanding of website KPIs and visitor engagement
- Excellent written and communication skills in English is essential
- Analytical and rationally minded
- Keen eye for good design and creative
- Able to persuade and argument necessary points
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for digital media
- Strong team player, collaborative with a can do attitude
- Passionate and committed to delivering real results
- Must be able and confident to communicate at all levels, reporting on targets achieved and new recommendations
We may be biased, but this is a great place to work, and this is an awesome opportunity to have a varied and rewarding role.
We offer a competitive salary as well as a generous pension, discretionary bonus & private medical to name a few... To check out all of our perks please visit our benefits & perks page.