Compliance Audit Executive
Compliance Audit Executive
Location - Sunderland
We are looking for Compliance Audit Executive to join the team behind Britain’s biggest Bingo site (we have arcade too!). tombola is an International tech company, born in 2006, with our headquarters in Sunderland and offices across Europe including Milan, Madrid, Malta, and Gibraltar. We are looking for a creative, team-oriented person who has the ability to identify solutions rather than problems.
All of our games are designed, developed, and managed in-house. We actively encourage our team to be involved from the ideas stage through to the live launch of a game and beyond. Our aim is to be as innovative as possible and we ask our people to push the boundaries of new technologies to give our customers the best experience possible.
We always striving to take a responsible approach by putting our players first. We try to engage with our customer community, ensuring our players are in control and receive great value for money. That’s really important to us as is encouraging low-stake gaming and creating a community that our players can be proud of too!
You will work with the Head of Compliance to provide day-to-day support and guidance to the Business on all aspect of compliance. The compliance function sets policy, provides advice, challenges and monitors implementation and practice across each jurisdiction within the business.
You will work closely with the other members of the Compliance team and provide mentoring and training to colleagues across the business as and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a growing, forward thinking gaming business.
- Driving and promoting a culture of compliance within the company.
- Perform periodic reviews of existing customer base to ensure ongoing compliance with requirements.
- Develop, review, recommend and implement policies and procedures to ensure that business activities are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across multiple jurisdictions.
- Challenging existing practices and procedures and making recommendations in accordance with industry best practice.
- Planning, implementation, and control of the on-going compliance risk and audit program for the company.
- Manage all incident reporting and recording of risk and compliance assurance checks.
- Providing advice and guidance to operational departments on the importance of processes, compliance, and controls.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits.
- Preparing internal audit reports and highlighting issues with a remedial action plan and delivering this to the Head of Compliance and the company risk and audit committee.
- Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management of any issues that need addressing.
- Develops programs, policies, and practices in collaboration with the Marketing teams to ensure compliance with Marketing and Advertising guidance is upheld and consumer protection requirements are observed.
- Manages the monitoring of advertising and marketing activities in all our gambling markets.
- Ensures required policies and procedures are documented, regularly reviewed, and updated as appropriate.
Knowledge & Experience;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within gaming compliance or Auditing
- Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance, including but not limited to, AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC and regulatory compliance.
- Project management, organisational, and analytical skills
- Experience of working with regulators, licensing bodies and other third parties.
- Excellent prioritising skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A common sense and positive approach are a must
We may be biased, but this is a great place to work, and this is an awesome opportunity to have a varied and rewarding role.
We offer a competitive salary as well as an amazing HQ, hybrid working, free lunch and snacks, pension, discretionary bonus & private medical to name a few... To check out all of our perks please visit our benefits & perks page.